TransgenderSG Banner

Contact Us

If you are suicidal, in a crisis or in need of other urgent help, you can contact:

For transition healthcare:
If you are a Singapore Citizen or PR, visit a polyclinic and ask for a referral to a psychiatrist for gender dysphoria. If you have already begun hormone therapy with another provider and have an existing diagnosis or prescription, bring along those documents and ask for a referral to an endocrinologist instead. For non-citizens, you can make an appointment directly at the clinics. Private clinics are also an option for both citizens and non-citizens. Visit this page for more details.

For questions about National Service, visit this page.

For counselling services:

For general support:

If you still need to contact us, you can send us an email at Do note that we are only able to provide detailed resources and information specific to Singapore. We strive to respond within a week; feel free to send a follow-up email if you do not get a reply, since there are multiple people managing the account and we occasionally miss emails.

If needed, we have other support groups we would be happy to link you up with, including for parents who are transgender and parents with transgender children. For safety reasons, applicants will have to undergo a vetting process.

You can also contact us if you would like to volunteer with TransgenderSG, or if you are from the government or media and want to know more about concerns facing the local transgender community.

We regret that we are not able to help out with school projects and assignments, as our volunteers do not have the capacity to take this on. We sometimes make exceptions for research studies that will directly benefit the trans community, as well as interviews that provide compensation.

Do also let us know if your company is open to considering transgender job candidates and you would like to be included in our employer directory.

Disclaimer: Information on this site is for general information only. It does not constitute legal or medical advice and is not a substitute for obtaining advice from a qualified professional. We do not represent or warrant that this information is suitable, reliable, complete, accurate or up-to-date.